The Fenix TK26R is a outstanding all purpose flashlight with three light colors – white, red and green lights. Powered by a single 18650 Li-ion battery, the light can be charged with a USB Type-C charging cable. Simple operation is ensured with three switches – dual tail switches plus side switch. The battery level indicator displays the battery status each time the light is turned on. Featuring 1500 lumens maximum output, 350 metes maximum beam distance, plus instant strobe; all excellent designs make TK26R the first choice in this multi-use tactical flashlight
- Cree XP-E2 (red and green lights) and LUMINUS SST40 LEDs (cool white) with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- 1500 lumens maximum output and 350 meters maximum beam distance.
- LED Outputs
- Turbo – 1500 Lumens/1.2 Hours
- High – 350 Lumens/4.4 Hours
- Med – 150 Lumens/10.8 Hours
- Low – 10 Lumens/100 Hours
- Strobe – 1500 Lumens
- Red – 150 Lumens/4.2 Hours
- Green – 200 Lumens/5.1 Hours
- Powered by a single 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery ( included ), two 3V/CR123A Lithium batteries can be used.
- USB Type-C charging port, inner waterproofing treatment.
- Digitally regulated circuit for maintaining a stable output.
- Battery level indication and low voltage warning.
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery insertion.
- Intelligent protection against high surface temperature.
- Tactical tail switch for instant activation; functional tail switch for output selection and strobe.
- Functional side switch for white, red and green lights switching.
- Made of durable A6061-T6 aluminum.
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with an anti-reflective coating.